Thursday, October 21, 2010

O.P.I: Fiercely Fiona

ORIGINAL POST DATE: September 9, 2010

The name of this polish is slightly ironic because there is a hurricane named Fiona that is out and about right now. Lol. Anyway, as promised, here is my review on O.P.I's Fiercely Fiona.

Here are the photos of the bottom of the bottle and the bottle itself:

When I was in Trade Secret, I wasn't sure if I wanted to get this color or not. I had seen pictures of the color, and I thought it was nice, but I wasn't sure if I would wear it. So. Here we go.

You see, in the bottle, the color looks like it might have some green in it. And maybe because this color is part of O.P.I's Shrek Collection, I associated this color with green. But actually, it's just yellow! The photo's color is pretty much spot on, so you can see that it's kind of a pastel yellow. It's not dull like pastel, because it's bright, but it's not like "Solar Power" where the yellow is bright like the sun.

It's a creme polish that goes on super smooth! I used three coats, which is my norm. I used thin coats, so maybe you can get away with two thick ones.

I ended up loving this color! It seems that every color I review, I love. I don't do it purposely. It just happens. "Fiercely Fiona" is great color for the sunny months, like summer, and it's also a nice spring color. But the fall is coming up. So... maybe now isn't the best time to wear it. Lol. But I'm wearing it anyway. I don't really follow the season colors anyway. I just wear what I think is pretty, regardless if it's black in summer or yellow in autumn.

♥ ☮

~LinZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.