Friday, October 22, 2010

Peace Nails! ☮


ORIGINAL POST DATE: September 16, 2010

Hello! I am more than just busy or stressed. I have never been so out of control in my life. There are SO many things that need to be done. So this is just a quick nail design post. I won't really be able to say much about it. But I couldn't just NOT post something.


The base color is "Grape Juice" by China Glaze. :)
And I used Sally Hansen's nail art pen in white to make the letters. :)
By the way, the thumb has a "P" on it, so it spells "PEACE". lol.
I hope you like them! I actually only kept them on for about a day. Lol. That happens WAY too often.
The pink and the green are super neon bright. VERY colorful. VERY psychedelic.
We could a use a little peace in our world. :)
I took pictures of my nails as I did each step of the design, so I might put up a tutorial later.
And I'm so tired. I pulled an all-nighter last night. Not healthy. But it was necessary.
For a while, expect most updates on the weekends!~
♥ ☮
~LinZ

1 comment:

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.