Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Solar Power


ORIGINAL POST DATE: August 13, 2010
Well. Great news. I have gotten my hands on China Glaze's Solar Power. What happened is that my sister's birthday is coming up, and I wanted to get her some nail polish, so I went to Sally's and got her two nail polishes, but I'm not going to say which colors because she might read this. :) It's a secret for now.
Anyway! There's a long list of colors that I am currently craving for, and the one that I am most in dire need of is Solar Power. So when I was at Sally's, I knew I could just get one bottle for myself. So I obviously picked Solar Power. And I am SO happy I did. I love this color. I simply love it.
Here's my review on China Glaze's Solar Power. This is a photo of the bottom of the bottle and the bottle itself.
It's a super bright, shimmer yellow. Even though I usually like creme polishes better than shimmer polishes, I love Solar Power. It's bright, it's happy, it's fun, and it's so SUMMER. It's really perfect for the sunny season. There's a REASON why it's called SOLAR Power. :) It goes on really smooth, and it dries fast.
I had tried it on my pointer finger, but I didn't take a picture. :( Sorry. BUT! LUCKILY, I let my sister try the color! She loves it, of course. And I took a picture of HER nails, so here it is:
She used two coats, which looks totally fine, but I recommend using three, just to make sure that you can't see your nail through the polish.
I HIGHLY recommend this color to anyone! I think it would look nice on any skin tone. If you're looking for a bright yellow nail polish that has a shimmer, your search is OVER. Get Solar Power. Just get it. Please. You won't regret it.
~LinZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.