Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

ORIGINAL POST DATE: September 4, 2010

Well, the title basically says it all. Seche Vite is a fast-drying top coat for your nails. I'll start with some photos, then dive into the review! Here are the mandatory pictures of the bottom of the bottle and the bottle itself:

It seems like all the nail blogs I've visited use Seche Vite. Whoever uses it seems to SWEAR BY IT. Everyone says it's the best top coat to use. So. I researched it. I looked it up on Sally Beauty Supply's website, and checked out the reviews that people gave the product. It was HIGHLY recommended by everyone. But some people complained about the strong smell. So, of course, I had to get it and see for myself what's up with this top coat.

I got it just two days ago, and have already used it on my nails. Let me get this out of the way. The smell? Well, yes, it's rather strong if you put your nose up to it. Lol, But if you can avoid that, I think you'll agree with me when I say that I just found my new top coat.

It goes on smoothly and it dries super fast! In seconds! And it makes your nails feel hard and strong. There's no way your polish will chip.

It's long-lasting and makes your nails super shiny!

I used to have problems with other top coats because there would be little air bubbles in the clear coat, and then they would show up on my nail design, ruining it. Seche Vite does not do that.

I got Seche Vite at Sally's for $7.99, and it is completely worth the money.

I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone. A good top coat goes a long way.

♥ ☮

~LinZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of you for taking time to comment! If you have a blog, I'll check it out.